- Include some texture by using grasses, branches, or perhaps even some berries which are in season.
- Build from a substantial base which will add richness and weight.
- Use a unique palette of Fall colors and don't just rely on the typical reds and oranges of the season. Perhaps some green tones or even some black and white for a crisper, cleaner look.
- You don't have to necessarily use flowers. There is so much color going on in the fall with leaves and branches and other foliage. If you can, make it about these pieces.
- Don't go crazy. You can never go wrong with a simple, classic, monochrome hue in your centerpiece. One or two elements can be just as elegant.
Happy Monday all of you Garden of Eden fans out there and welcome to our latest edition of "Tip of the Week," where we provide all of you some tips and tricks to keep your indoor flowers and outdoor gardens looking spectacular all the year through! Today's tip is actually several 'tips' - having to do with creating a stunning Autumn home centerpiece. We hope you enjoy!