Garden of Eden Flower shop Tip of the Week: Creating a Stunning Centerpiece
Posted on October 05 2015
- Include some texture by using grasses, branches, or perhaps even some berries which are in season.
- Build from a substantial base which will add richness and weight.
- Use a unique palette of Fall colors and don't just rely on the typical reds and oranges of the season. Perhaps some green tones or even some black and white for a crisper, cleaner look.
- You don't have to necessarily use flowers. There is so much color going on in the fall with leaves and branches and other foliage. If you can, make it about these pieces.
- Don't go crazy. You can never go wrong with a simple, classic, monochrome hue in your centerpiece. One or two elements can be just as elegant.